Book Guide Winter 2018


Usually when I am in the mood to read, I order a hold at the library and pick up the book in a couple of days. My 1 year old doesn’t have the patience to let me browse the library isles as I use to. Once in awhile I check out the “new books” section on my way to pick up my holds and grab one based on the cover. The most recent book I discovered there was: The Little French Bistro

Something in this book really hit home with me and I loved the story. I picked it up thinking it was going to be just a light read and was surprised to find myself still thinking about it a week later. I think part of the book was unnecessary, such as the Wiccan stuff added at the end. But as a whole I really enjoyed it, so I looked for any other books written by her and found: The Little Paris Bookshop

I wish there were more books translated from her because I really enjoy her writing. Sometimes foreign books get lost in translation, but not these. Whoever did it, did a great job.

Let me know what you think of these books and please recommend books for me to read!

-Hannah

Comments

Shop My Closet on Poshmark!

Popular Posts