Tea and Paint Party


Since moving into our new house I have been wanting to host a small party. I decided to throw a party combining two of my favorite things: tea and paint! I decided a good time would be right before Valentine's Day because who doesn't love a pink themed tea party! I started scouring Pinterest for recipes and ideas and created a party planning form. Update: unfortunately I had to cancel the party because I was sick but I took some styling photos once I was feeling better.


You can download the Tea and Paint Party Planner here:
Cherry City Chic's Tea and Paint Party Planner Free Printable


Invitations
I found a stock photo that I loved from pexels.com and used the Canva app to create my invitations. 



Menu
I decided to get the majority of the recipes from Pinterest. You can them on my Tea Party Board here: Tea Party Pinterest Board 

You can't have a paint party without the painting supplies. Here's what you need: 

Art Supplies Checklist
Watercolor paint
Watercolor paper (lots of it)
Brushes
Napkins
Water cups
Tablecloth (plastic is best) 

Decor
Pink and white Valentine's Day theme. Everything is from the Dollar Store, Target, and clearance at Michael's! 
Rose Petals
Balloons
Twinkle lights
Flowers
Candles
Cake Stands
Paper doilies
Tea pots 
Tea cups















  

Comments

  1. Lovely photography! Everything looks wonderful.
    Sorry you were ill. ☹️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Shop My Closet on Poshmark!

Popular Posts