Best Spring Decor for 2018





I’m the type of person that doesn’t have a favorite season. I am always excited for what the next season has in store and the design trends they bring. This spring, I am loving the natural and earthy design trends sweeping across all design styles. Below are some of my favorites!


First on the list is 2018's Spring color: Green! Sage green to be precise. I love the color ideas shown over at One King's Lane




Lavender is the plant of the season. I am loving this pillow I found on Etsy




Terracotta pots have such a natural beauty to them. I like them new or there are DIY tutorials on how to make them look antique! 



Herb paintings are probably the biggest spring trend this year. I love these:
Herb Paintings Etsy

Pottery is a great way to add some natural elements to your space. Look for simple cups, vases, and pitchers to keep it fresh. Esty Mugs


I also love this as a spring gift idea! There are plenty of Etsy Artists who make custom recipe tea towels. 


Thanks for reading! Comment below what your favorite trends are this year for spring!

Comments

Shop My Closet on Poshmark!

Popular Posts