What I'm Reading: March 2018


My books that I'm reading this month are Burn Bright by my favorite author, Patricia Briggs and Raspberry Danish Murder by Joanne Fluke. 

I have been waiting months for Burn Bright to be published so I am so excited. It is the 5th book in the Alpha and Omega series. The Mercy Thompson books are my favorite but I love that I get to read these in between the release of those. 

I don't believe I have read anything by Joanne Fluke yet and honestly I grabbed the book in a hurry due to my screaming, impatient toddler. But I do like murder mysteries as long as they aren't too scary! So I am looking forward to reading this one too! You can check out how I rate them later on my Goodreads page. 

Let me know if you liked these books and if you have any recommendations for books I should read.  

Thanks for reading,
-Hannah

Comments

Shop My Closet on Poshmark!

Popular Posts