Easy Pesto Butter Shrimp Pasta




This dish is so easy and delicious! I like my recipes very simplified so if there is no quantity written then it means use your best judgement :) And I love taking short cuts because I am a busy mom, so I buy my pesto sauce pre-made. My favorite is by the Classico brand. I really fell in love with Costco shrimp! If you don't find it there fresh, then they have it in the frozen section. Just stick it in the fridge overnight to thaw. I hope you enjoy this recipe! Let me know in the comments if you try it. 


Ingredients
  • Thawed, peeled, and deveined jumbo shrimp
  • Pasta of your choice
  • Olive Oil
  • 1 tsp Cayenne (optional)
  • 1 tsp Garlic Salt
  • Pesto Sauce
  • 1/2 cup Butter
  • Lemon


Directions
  1. Boil Pasta.
  2. In a separate pot melt one stick butter on medium heat.
  3. Season butter with garlic salt and cayenne and simmer for 30 seconds.
  4. Add shrimp to seasoned butter.
  5. Squeeze juice from lemon onto shrimp.
  6. Once shrimp is cooked, turn off heat and add 2 tablespoons of pesto sauce and stir.
  7. Drain pasta and drizzle olive oil to keep the noodles from sticking. 
  8. If desired add more pesto sauce or red sauce to noodles. I like to season with Parmesan and red pepper flakes.
  9. Serve with shrimp over the noodles and enjoy!

Print Friendly and PDF

Comments

Shop My Closet on Poshmark!

Popular Posts